The Honourable Commissioner for Science and Technology in Plateau State, Hon. Gyang Dung Musa has condoled with Kakpwis people of Barkin-Ladi over the death monarch.


In a condolences message he personally signed, Musa said the death of the traditional ruler was not only that of the Kakpwis nation but that of the entire Plateau State and Nigeria in general.


He said the traditional ruler played important role and led advocacies for the development of our people, Barkin-Ladi and the state.


“I received the news with shock and deep sense of personal loss.


“In my years of relationship with the respected monarch, I found him to be forthright, visionary and versatile. His words of counsel and insights have helped me at different times”.


Hon. Musa prayed for the soul of the departed monarch and for his family to be comforted by God almighty.


“My heart is with his immediate family and to all Kakpwis people worldwide.”


May his gentle soul rest in peace