PROF. DAVID PAM YAKUBU THANK GENERATION NEXT LEADERSHIP, DR NENTAWE YILTWATDA, HON. PAM BOTMANG AND CONGRATULATES GOVERNOR CALEB MUTFWANG.


 It is said that, whatever has a beginning must have an ending. With the end of the 2023 election cycle, I will like to express my sincere appreciation to Dr Nentawe Yiltwatda and Hon. Pam Botmang for the confidence reposed in me to serve as Director, Support Groups of the 2023 Generation Next Campaign Council. It was indeed, an honour and a responsibility I held with great pride.

The candidacy of Dr Nentawe Yiltwatda and Hon Pam Botmang symbolized a vision and mission for progress and prosperity for Plateau State. Though this vision may not have been actualised in the interim, following the recent Supreme Court judgement, I have full confidence that you will both continue to contribute your quota to the growth and development of our dear state. I humbly look forward to further collaborative works with you in the future.

Let me at this juncture, join all well meaning Plateau citizens in congratulating His Excellency Barr. Caleb Mutfwang over his recent victory at the Supreme Court which finally put to rest the legal marathon that preceded the 2023 gubernatorial election. It is my sincere wish that now that politics is over, it is now time for the Governor to settle down to the business of governance. I pray and look forward to a greater and prosperous Plateau under your leadership.

I would also like to express my sincere appreciation to the All Progressives Congress ( APC) under the leadership of Hon. Rufus Bature for the unflinching support while I served the party in various Ad-hoc capacities both at National and State levels. The APC's vision of progress, unity and development which resonates deeply, shall continue to enjoy utmost commitment by me.

Finally, let me also congratulate all the APC Legislators on the Plateau and enjoin them to carry out their responsibilities bearing in mind the greater interest of Plateau.

Let me also appeal to all Plateau citizens to as a matter of patriotism, render unwaivering support to the government of the day for the progress and stability of our dear state.


Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria


Long live Plateau State


Prof. David Pam Yakubu.