I wish to identify and register my utmost displeasure over the rainstorm that ravaged the Munok Community of Langshi Ward, Kopging Community of Ampang East Ward and Ladini Community of Nemel all in Kanke Local Government.These sad events have destroyed many residential buildings,a School (GSS Langshi) and a Worship Centre rendering dozens of families homeless.

This is indeed saddening and regretable.Though there is no perfect timing for a devastation to occur but these is very worrisome considering the effects already caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic on our economy. 

I want to reassure of my unflickering support at this trying times.My thoughts and prayers are with all those who have been affected by this decimate event.May God Almighty strengthen the entire communities.

Nde David Shikfu Parradang.
mni,OFR,CGI rtd