Dy Daniel Dauda, Jos



An elder statesman,Ambassador Yahaya Kwande  said Nigeria is gone considering the fact that the system in which were currently operating is totally deteriorated.

Kwande, a former Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland admit that our leaders who occupied the helm of affairs are corrupted.

He made the assertion on Wednesday while in audience with officials and members of coalition of Northern Group (CNG)in his resident, Jos.

According to him" You see what is happening in the North at the moment. Nobody have to be told, you feel it. Our country is gone! when I was in Kano water supply was charged like prepared metre today. We were well developed and when I left I pay my bill.

Now you see what is happening. I am confused and I don't know where to start. The only thing is that with you younger ones seeing healthy, vibrant and we know that we have some hope.

The Northern part were not talking about money. West were talking about deep education and East were talking about commerce to make money intact all put together is trying to make Nigeria great.



In my place as an administrative in charge of Kano, Maiduguri, Kantagora and Niger but we never talk of a civil servant been rich. There is to be a watch that is one fish, two fishes three fishes; a soldier gave me a watch two fishes and coming to see a premier I had to hide it because I don't want him to see because honesty and sincerity is very key.

"But at the moment when you have a contract today, the first line is your wife, children and families and friends.

"We need a vibrant and young people like you to talk because we elderly now don't have strength any more!

"I am very happy you are here and as I see you, I see a very determinant young men that would make Nigeria work again because we are in trouble." Kwande lamented.

Earlier, CNG coordinator Mohammed A. Mohammed said over the years North Nigeria Keep on experiencing backlash in terms of economic development, security, political awareness and unity.

He opines that their strictly adhere to the voice of elders and very passionate about the harmonization process of 19 States of Northern Nigeria.