*JOHN SEETKUK REUBEN*

 *CHAIRMAN* ,

 *APC YOUTH ONLINE* *FORUM*

 *MIKANG LOCAL* *GOVERNMENT*

 *28TH AUGUST, 2020*


 *THE CHAIRMAN* ,

 *APC YOUTH ONLINE* *FORUM* ,

 *PLATEAU STATE,*

 *MR. PIUS TONGMAN*

 *Dear Sir,* 

 *RESIGNATION NOTE* 

It is with high spirit of fulfilment, delivery, dedication to duty, party loyalty rated at 101 and a penchant for purposeful leadership, that I, Comr. John Seetkuk Reuben, popularly known as *(ALEHO)* the Chairman, *APC YOUTH ONLINE FORUM MIKANG LOCAL GOVERNMENT* , on this day the 28th of August,2020, kindly tender my resignation as the Chairman of *APC YOUTH ONLINE FORUM MIKANG LOCAL GOVERNMENT* . 

My resignation is as a result of other engagements that I am presently saddled with, which largely do takes me out of Mikang Local Government and out of Plateau State. I do not intend to join the queue of those who work in correspondence or those who don’t dedicate their time to any assignment(s) they are saddled with. 


Like Julius Cesar, I am proud to say as dogged APC party faithfuls, We came, We saw, We Conquered and unlike Cesar, we shall continue to conquer as a party.

 It is an indisputable fact that we have dedicated our all to our great party and even as I resign my position, I shall remain focused, committed, loyal and unrelenting in all matters that concern our great party.


 Similarly, I hereby humbly after due consultations and consolidations, appoint the duo of *Desmond Tenbuet and Lakai Nkat Joseph (Hustler* ), to preside over the affairs of the Forum. 

And by this, I shall be readily available at all times for any consultation, advice etc on matters that will promote the Forum and the party at large. As I take a bow, may I again reassure you and every loyalist of our great party the APC, of my magnetic and undiluted loyalty and do accept my resignation as part of my patriotic ideals for commitment to duty, one step at a time. 


And as part of my effort not to give room for any lacuna or hiatus in the runnings of the forum. 


 *TOGETHER, I BELIEVE WE SHALL CONTINUE TO CONQUER ALL OBSTACLES AS A REPUTABLE AND INDIVISIBLE PARTY IN THE SUB-SAHARANT AFRICA.*


 *Thanks* ,

 *Yours faithfully*


 *Signed* : *

 *JOHN SEETKUK REUBEN (ALEHO)* 


 *ERSTWHILE CHAIRMAN APC YOUTH ONLINE FORUM MIKANG LOCAL GOVERNMENT*