By Daniel Dauda, Jos 


Plateau state Commissioner of information and communication, Hon.Dan Mangjan has appreciated coalition of progressive youth, friends and well wishers for the confidence reposed on him for raising their voices loudly his support as APC governorship running mate to Dr.Nentawe Yilwatda Goshen.

Manjang in a appreciation made available to this medium said, "on behalf of myself, family, associates and supporters, I hereby express appreciation to the coalition of progressive youth groups especially the leadership and followership of Progressive Minds For Dan Manjang for the confidence reposed on me for raising their voices loudly in my support as APC Gubernatorial running mate to our amiable candidate, Dr. Nentawe Yiwatda Goshwe. 

"I am indeed elated to know that I still have admirers who believe in our commonality as a people which rallies round humanity. I once more say thank you for your individual and collective resolve to champion my struggles. 

"Like it has always been said, man proposes but God disposes, may I use this opportunity to appeal to all of you to continue to be resolute in supporting the Nentawe/Bot-Mang candidature for the sake of continuity by this administration. 

"It is my prayer that God in his mercy will reward your efforts abundantly. 

"Once more, thank you and God bless", he stated.