Dear People of Plateau State,


As we gather with loved ones to celebrate the warmth and joy of Christmas, I extend my heartfelt greetings and best wishes to each and every one of you. May this festive season be filled with love, laughter, and moments of pure happiness.


To my dear Turu district and our esteemed royal father I extend my deepest felicitation for the festivities.


To Governor-elect Nentawe Yilwatda, Deputy Governor-elect Pam Botmang, and all distinguished members of the National and State Assembly of the APC, I want to express my sincere congratulations on the victories and successes recorded during the year. Your dedication to public service and commitment to the people of Plateau State are truly commendable.


As God usher in the New Year, may it bring fresh opportunities, renewed hope, and the strength to overcome any challenges that may come our way. Together, let us continue to work towards a brighter and more prosperous Plateau State.


Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the spirit of the season fill your hearts with love and peace.


Warm regards,

Professor David Pam Yakubu