Dear Respected Constituents of Jos South,


As the festive season envelops us in its warmth, I extend my heartfelt Christmas greetings to each one of you. It is with great joy and gratitude that I reflect on the privilege of serving as your representative in the Plateau State House of Assembly.


Christmas is a time for reflection, unity, and sharing love with our communities. In Jos South, a community close to my heart, your resilience, passion, and commitment to progress shine brightly. Together, we have achieved milestones and faced challenges, always emerging stronger and more united.


May this Christmas bring you moments of peace, love, and joy. May the spirit of the season inspire us to continue working together for the betterment of Jos South. Your trust and support fuel my dedication to serving you with integrity and purpose.


As we celebrate this festive season, let us cherish the bonds that make our community special. May the New Year usher in opportunities for growth, prosperity, and even greater collaboration for the well-being of Jos South.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your families. I am truly honored to be your representative, and I look forward to another year of shared achievements and progress.


Warmest Regards,


Hon. Isaac Dalyop

Member, Plateau State House of Assembly

Jos South Constituency