The Factional Chairman of All Progressives Congress in Plateau state,Hon. Ishaya Itse has responded to a fake news circulating on air that he collected the meagre amount of 2million naira from the Government through Hon. Rufus Bature and betrayed his EXCO to withdraw a court case against the party in the state. 

To the best of my knowledge,no amount of money was issued to me to compromise and betray my EXCO,it was a collective decision that was took between the two Factions,a truce was brokered by the Elders and a reconciliation Committee from the National Headquarters of our dear Party to settle all court cases and use internal mechanisms instead of litigations. 


I want to categorically and say it without mincing words, the meeting was called by the Elders and all of us including the two counsels from both sides were in attendance,it is to my greatest consternation and chagrin to see fake news filtering on air that I, Ishaya Itse is a cheat and Fraudster. 


Ordinarily, I need not to respond to such baseless and unfounded allegations,but to do Justice to my supporters and other members of the society.

The mere rumour is the handy work of some shameless and mischief makers that have vowed to smear my reputation at all cost, we know them and some elders that are desperate to frustrate the Government of Plateau state.

Plateau is greater than individual and we need to unite and foster peace,unity and uneven development.

I want to warn such elements of destruction to stop forthwith,hence we will expose them to the world.

I want to appeal to our supporters to remain calm and steadfast.