P.Y.C 2020! LETS CHANGE THE NARRATIVES!! Dear Friend, As the election of Plateau Youth Council (PYC) draw nearer; I would love to share my thoughts and aspirations with you being a stakeholder in the process. We need a fresh approach that offers new solutions to old problems. This approach, to me, will help reorient our minds in redirecting our energies towards restoring dignity and public trust to PYC once more. Then, unity and a collective sense of purpose will follow. I am really passionate about improving our Plateau Youth Council and the services it provides and i would love it if you support and allowed me to make the changes that we need! As you all know, I have always been actively engaged in both public and private life, with rich credentials. I am therefore going into this race neither for personal gains or selfish ambition, nor to promote partisan interests or mediocrity; but to prove to you once more that I have all it takes; character, energy, time and capacity to serve and inspire you, and also to rebrand the image of PYC. I pledge to build upon the foundation already laid by my predecessors over the years, strengthen the weak pillars and fill the cracks in the process. We must no longer allow ourselves to become the victims of pettiness, prejudice and sycophancy as we tread the path to adding value and restoring unity and dignity to PYC once more. We must also; no longer judge our aspirants by the sizes or weights of their pockets as in the past, but by the value they attach to our PYC, their individual capacities, character, motivation and commitment. If not for anything, but for the fact that we are fortunate to be a powerful Youth Council of able-bodied men and women. It's my humble pleasure to formally manifest my interest to become the number one gentleman of PYC come 2020. With this, and as we aspire for higher heights, let's do so in good faith in order to build on the success stories of our predecessors and restore that good image, character and reputation of PYC that each and every one of us will be proud of and willingly subscribe to once more. By so doing, it is my firm conviction that PYC will rise again and shine to the delight of each and every one of us. May God bless and guide us on that path. I thank you in anticipation of your support. Long live PYC, Long live Plateau State, Long live Nigeria! Sign: Comr. Dung Daweng Pam For: PYC State Chairman 2020